- On this blog, a young woman in Los Angeles is harassed on her way home from school and a car full of men harass a young woman in Edmonton, Canada, as she waits for a bus.
- On HollaBack DC! a woman is harassed on her way home from the gym and another woman and her friends were harassed outside a club.
In the News:
- A truck driver in Frederick, MD, harasses a girl walking to school by throwing rose petals and candy at her.
- Hollaback DC! is presenting a mural project at Chipsa on March 11
- Watch the Vagina Monologues on March 19 and 20 if you’re in Washington, DC and help fundraise to bring RightRides to DC
- Take a survey for Dr. Kimberly Fairchild’s research
Resource of the Week:
- Know your Power Campaign from the University of New Hampshire — it focuses on the power bystanders have to make a difference when harassment and assault is occurring.