1. Donate: We are funded by individual donors, so even a $10 donation can go a long way toward helping us run our programs and pay for fees that allow us to keep running. All donations are tax-deductible.
2. Share your Story: Help bring attention to the issue of street harassment by sharing your story for the blog. You can also share your experiences of “street respect” (respectful interactions with strangers in public spaces) for the blog to highlight the GOOD in the world!
3. Guest Blog: If you’re interested in contributing a guest blog post about a street harassment-related topic, let us know! Posts are typically 500-800 words, written in a conversational style.
4. Participate in International Anti-Street Harassment Week: This week of awareness happens each spring. Plan to participate April 10-16, 2016!
5. Offensive Ads Campaign Alert: Have you come across an ad, product, tv show, or other form of media that depicts street harassment as a joke, compliment, or no big deal? Let us know! And if you are interested, consider helping lead a campaign to get the company to drop/change it through a letter-writing and social media campaign and/or through a Change.org petition.
6. Graphic Design Volunteering: We always need help creating infographics, interesting graphics depicting people speaking out against street harassment, and more. Let us know if you can volunteer your time to help with one (or more) graphics.
7. Fundraising Volunteering: If you have experience researching and writing grants and would be willing to share your expertise and time with us, we’d greatly appreciate it!